Monday 28 October 2013

Wonderful Wallpaper

Wallpaper has had a huge resurgence as of late, after going out of fashion after everyone over doing it in Laura Ashley in the 80s and the signature wall of the 90s, it is now back and bigger and bolder than ever.
You can get anything from red brick to wood panelling to colouring in wallpaper and personalised lettering. I personally think something with a small pattern is the most chic, that way I won't get bored of it so quickly.
I'm having huge fun browsing beautiful prints for the farmhouse we have just bought, I'm looking for something wild in the small downstairs toilet and a gorgeous colourful print for a large children's bedroom (the room being large not the child).

Here are some of my favourites, yet to be decided on, from Cath Kidston, John Lewis, Notonthehighstreet, and Rockett St George.




No comments:

Post a Comment